- All sales are final and no returns are accepted under any circumstances.
- All installation must be carried out by a qualified and certified professional.
- The buyer is fully responsible for ensuring that the installation complies with the local standards and regulations in force, otherwise the warranty will not apply and may be void.
- Payment can be made either by personal/business check, cash or Interac e-Transfer.
- Upon receipt of the goods, the buyer is responsible for inspecting and verifying all goods received, and must describe all damages.
- The buyer must notify us and mention it to the technicians.
We are extremely proud of all our products, and your feedbacks are always important and much appreciated. We are counting on you to leave us a positive feedback. We are also always open to discuss any negative comments you may want to highlight to us in order to constantly improve ourselves.